Thursday, October 2, 2008

More orphanage pics of Xue Fei!

Special thanks to Shelley from Nova Scotia! She took these on March 27th, 2008 when they were in Dianjiang to receive their son.

Here is Xue Fei asleep in her crib (click on image to see full-size):


Now groggy from her nap...


...here checking out the big kids. Well, we don't see her face but now we can see how she likes to be held


I am once again amazed that we are so fortunate to have these pictures. They were taken two days after the ones I posted previously.

I revisited some pics that were taken on November 13th, 2007 and had a closer look at several pics of two crib-mates. I think one of the babies is Xue Fei but I just can't tell for sure. Their name tags are in the photo, but out of focus!

So, for those of you who will be visiting orphanages in the future, remember to photograph those babies!

No comments: